/ General Formatting
- A background color or pattern can really give a document pizazz, but be careful that it does not overwhelm the text. The
same is true for text or picture watermarks.
- The same document can look and feel very different depending on the theme applied to it. Colors, fonts, and effects can
be combined to create just the look you want.
- Take the effort out of creating sophisticated documents by using one of Word's predefined templates as a starting point.
You can also create your own templates.
- Headers and footers provide useful information and add a professional touch to any document that is longer than one page.
- You can control which elements should be kept together on a page, and you can divide a document into sections, each with
its own margins and formatting.