Displaying Slides Out of Order in PowerPoint
When you display a PowerPoint presentation, your slides typically appear in the order that you arranged them, starting with the first slide. If you want to display your slides in a different order in the middle of a presentation, follow these steps:
- Load your presentation in PowerPoint and press F5. The first slide of your presentation appears.
- Type the number of the slide you want to view and press Enter. If you want to jump to the fifth slide in your presentation, type 5 and press Enter. If you jump to the fifth slide, clicking the mouse or pressing the space bar next displays the sixth slide, then the seventh, and so on.
Print a list of your slide titles and slide numbers on a sheet of paper so that you know which slide number to type to view a particular slide.
In this tutorial:
- MS-Office 2007 Tips
- Zooming In (And Out) to Avoid Eyestrain
- Create Your Own Word Keyboard Shortcuts
- Guarding Against Macro Viruses and Worms
- Password-Protecting Your Files
- Saving Office 2007 Files
- Freezing Row and Column Headings in Excel
- Displaying Slides Out of Order in PowerPoint
- Reduce Spam in Outlook
- Using Pocket Office