Customizing the Worksheet Display
Excel offers all sorts of ways to customize the appearance of the worksheet display. Here's a sampling of what you can do:
- Modify the width of some or all the columns and rows in any of the three worksheets.
- Change the number of sheets in the workbook.
- Control whether the worksheet gridlines that define the boundaries of each cell are hidden or displayed and determine the color used when they are shown on-screen.
In this tutorial:
- Customizing the Excel Screen Display
- Standard Display Settings
- Switching to Full Screen
- Customizing the Worksheet Display
- Setting a new standard column width
- Setting a new standard row height
- Modifying the number of sheets in a workbook
- Customizing the worksheet gridlines
- Saving Custom Display Settings