/ Getting Started
PowerPoint Text Tips
- You can enter and edit text both on the Outline tab or directly on a slide, depending on which is most efficient at any
- Text in placeholders provides consistency across an entire presentation. But you are not limited to using placeholders.
You can place text wherever you want it on a slide by using text boxes.
- PowerPoint provides assistance by correcting common spelling errors and adjusting the size of text so that it fits
optimally on a slide.
- You can take advantage of the Find and Replace features to ensure consistent use of terms and fonts throughout a
- Although PowerPoint provides the structure for a presentation so that you can focus on your message, you can manually
change the formatting, location, and size of text at any time.